Friday, July 22, 2011

times slippin away....

Hello everyone!!! 

Once again I know I have been slacking on writing my blog but that just means i've been living it up here in TLV!

Since my last blog post I have been doing much of the same.  Going to work...going to the gym...going out at night and spending the weekends around town trying to hang out with my fellow wujies as much as possible.  We are all trying to spend as much time together considering we only have 3 weeks left of our program...I know how crazzzzy!!!!

Work has been a bit hectic I've been on site for most of the time and also helping with the new project that is starting its presale period.  Its been an amazing experience working here in real estate development and it has shown me that what I concocted in my head of combining both my degrees really does exist out there and if i look hard enough I will find my place doing the same thing back in good ole NYC!

Otherwise during the week I've literally been going out every night (with a few recovery restful nights in between..lol)...we are trying to get in all the partying we can before we leave!  Its been so much fun!  We have all really bonded over the past month and a half and I will be very sad to say goodbye when our program is over.

The past 2 weekends have been filled with meeting my friends' parents...museums...architectural tours....going out at night...relaxing during the day and beaching it on saturdays as much as I can...def milking this tan for as long as I can!

On the Europe trip front...all flights and hotels are booked and now it is time to figure out what exactly I will be doing when I am in each city!

Next week we are going up north for our final overnight with the program.  I am super excited to get away from Tel Aviv for a bit and spend some more quality time with my friends.  We are also compiling a bucket list of things we must do before we leave TLV...like restaurants, bars, clubs etc we must visit and experience before our time is up.

I know this post was a short one but for some reason not much was coming to my mind...I think I am still dealing with living in the moment yet realizing that I am leaving this wonderful place soon...not sure I am ready to be honest!  I know I still have time here but I kind of feel like its slipping away as I hold on tightly...I have had the most amazing 4 months of my life and am sooo happy that I decided to take a leap and go outside my comfort zone and do this program! 

Thank you all for your love and support it has meant the world to me knowing I have such an amazing support system back home!

Thats it for now....Love u all!!!

<3 D

No comments:

Post a Comment