Sunday, March 13, 2011

zurich

Hello everyone...sitting in Zurich right now after about 2.5 hours of sleep on my swiss air flight (which was amazing btw...I def recommend flying swiss air) relaxing and waiting for my flight to tel aviv which isn't for another 4 hours.

Can't believe I'm on my way to Tel Aviv....ahhhh...I've been planning this for a while now and its finally here.  It was def hard and emotional saying goodbye to my family at the airport but I can't wait to start this new chapter in my life! 

Just wanted to say thank you to my parents for all their help in getting me ready for this amazing adventure.....I love u sooo much and can't wait to share all my experiences with you!  To both my sisters I love u guys like crazy and couldn't imagine life without you...def gonna be weird not having you by my side through this incredible journey but i know ur only a phone/skype call away ;)

Now enough with the mushy stuff...lol...can't wait to keep everyone posted on my adventures in Israel and eventually Europe and Scandinavia.  This is the most amazing time in my life and I plan on LIVING IT UP!!!!

Love u all..until next time!!!
<3 D

3 comments: